Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's A Hoot!

An Army of Owls

These cupcakes were made for an owl themed baby shower.  The owls on the left are chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, topped with double stuffed Oreos, and Junior Mints for the pupils.  The owls on the right are pineapple cake topped with vanilla frosting, coconut, mini chocolate chips, chocolate wafers for the wings, and M&Ms inside Life Savor Gummies for the eyes.


Chocolate and Oreo Owls
The design for these cupcakes comes from the book: Hello, Cupcake!

Pineapple Coconut Owls
The design for these cupcakes is based off the design from this blog: Spoonful - "Night Owls"

Bonus:  Owls in Transport


2 comments:

  1. Great Cupcakes! Do you plan on posting more anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do indeed. I have the pictures for yellow duck cupcakes I recently made, all I need to do is get around to uploading them. I thank you for the comment, it will most assuredly motivate me into posting pictures faster.

    ReplyDelete